Want to be a showgirl? Want to shimmy and shake your way to fabulous femininity? This is the course for you! Come and join us at Flight Fitness in the new year with a NEW CLASS!
This six week burlesque – style course will be your time to shine! We aim to increase your body confidence, boost your self esteem and release your inner showgirl. The classes will be fun, relaxed and most of all friendly and positive. Please note: there will be no nudity in these classes.
The course will cover several different areas of Sparkly Showgirly Goodness:
- Posing and Walking in heels – Seductive Sex kitten style!
- Removing stockings and gloves (these will be provided)
- Working it with props – boas, hats, fans etc. (these will be provided)
- Cheeky Chair Dance – the ultimate sexy prop!
- Sensual classic striptease (extra bras and pants worn on top of clothes, no nudity)
- Poised and Pretty Pole Dance (no tricks – only dance using the pole as a prop, you do not need any experience for this class)
There will be NO NUDITY in any of our classes – during the striptease extra bras and pants will be worn on top of clothes. Please see below for what to wear.
Who will be my Instructor?
Lauren Red is a highly experienced performer who will encourage you to come out of your shell and relax, releasing your inner femininity. She loves to dance in high heels and enjoys being flirty and using a lot of facial expressions when she dances, setting her apart from other performers. Her cheeky style teamed with boundless enthusiasm and endless positivity means she loves to support women to become more confident, stronger and happier with both their bodies and their lives.
What to Bring and Wear for Showgirl Class
- At the end of the day it’s up to you! Feel glam? Wear a corset! Feel flirty? Maybe some frilly knickers! It’s personal preference at the end of the day and all we ask is that you feel comfortable and relaxed in class.
- Comfortable clothes eg. Leggings, dressy top, corset, loose skirt, frilly knickers, dressy shorts. You want to feel glamourous so no gym joggers – make an effort!
- High heels! They need to make you feel sexy but remember you still need to be able to dance in them!
- An extra set of bra and pants to put over your ‘normal’ clothes.
- Lauren will be dressing up too so the more outrageous the better!
When is the next course?
The next courses start in January on the following dates and times:
- Friday 7pm – 8pm from Friday 18th January 2013
- Saturday 6pm – 7pm from Saturday 19th January 2013
£45 for 6 weeks – limited places available so book now! £10 deposit secures your place – contact us for details of how to pay.
Images courtesy of Fat Cat Photography, Leicester.